CRI has extensive experience providing environmental construction inspection for roadway and capital projects, as well as wetland mitigation and stream restoration projects. Grading and planting operations, and erosion and sediment control measures are regularly inspected to make sure all activities are in compliance with the permit. Fish relocation services are routinely provided to relocate aquatic species during construction. Construction oversight provides the contractor with an on-site technical resource interpreting the plans or adjusting the design to changing field conditions.
This experience has proven to be valuable in resolving design issues and minimizing the potential for change orders by the Contractor. CRI inspector’s document all activities thoroughly including tracking and expediting all requests for information.
- Environmental Compliance Construction Inspection for Electrical Transmission Improvement Projects
- Environmental Monitoring Services for Sewer Rehabilitation and Stream Restoration
- Exposed Pipe Protection and Stream Restoration, Rock Creek Basin – Phase II
- Intercounty Connector (ICC) Planning & General Engineering Contract (GEC)
- MD 224 Rainbow Snake Inspection
- MD 404 Construction, Environmental Compliance
- New Nice/Middleton Bridge Replacement Project
- TMDL Stream Restoration of Little Tonoloway Creek at Kirkwood Park
- Worcester to Ocean City 6724 Line Rebuild-Underground